Saturday, May 3, 2014

Goddess - Liberty or Libertia

Goddess - Liberty or Libertia 

 When it occured to me seemingly unprovoked by the outside world , to look into Liberty Godesses I found this article . About a year ago I put a picture of the statue of Liberty on my altar to represent the Liberty Godess I knew to exisist but, didn't find any information or photos on . I live in the U.S.A. and I find it very odd I have not found or read about any Godess's or Gods of Liberty in any pagan books or blogs . Alas i found this article . Not that I mind" creating" a God or Goddess or diety  but, Liberty is so important and central , and in the U.S.A. it's in the constitution , it's something most of the people believe is central to their values though, it's not . They practice anti- Liberty rituals on average 3 times a day when they eat . But, it's one of those if you are going to lie, lie big and often and everyone will believe you, things . Why has Libertia been hidden from the pagan world ? Here's the article I found and choose to share with you all .
http://www.languedoc-france.info/06141204_liberty.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment